Another Happy Customer!
Of the exclusive – Black LHD Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 hyper car.
There are only a few exclusive features of the incredible Black LHD Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 who`s new and lucky owner is an Australian customer. Since the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 is very hard to get, the guy was over the moon when Prindiville confirmed his order. Prindiville are excited to be working on another Aventador project and look forward to giving the Aventador the Prindiville touch.
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 is 4.78 meters long, 2.26 meters wide and only 1.136 meters high. The proportions and body parts have been calculated to make the Aventador’s aerodynamics as efficient as possible. All of the aerodynamic elements are integrated into the body shell form, from the front spoiler to the rear diffuser, while the rear spoiler is deployable and controlled electronically. The 4-degree approach angle is optimized for high speed and assists directional stability at the very top end of the spectrum. The 11-degree tilt, on the other hand, delivers considerably greater down force at mid-range speeds, helping to optimize handling and stability.
Prindiville are excited to be working on another Aventador project and will be keeping you informed.
For press information, images, and interview requests, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)2076242911
Notes to Editors
- The company has central London headquarters and relies extensively on British craftsmen, designers and engineers.
- Prindiville Design has extensive experience of carbonfibre manufacture and construction techniques, and practises this art in the automotive, aeronautic and boatbuilding industries.
- Alex Prindiville, the company’s Founder and Chief Designer, personally designs and oversees all Prindiville Design’s project
- Prindiville offers enhanced versions of the Ferrari 458, Range Rover Evoque and Lamborghini Aventador, it also has visual tuning components for a wide range of other supercar and prestige models, including Porsche, Bentley and BMW, as well as other Lamborghini, Ferrari and Range Rover models.
- As a bespoke coachbuilder, Prindiville Design can create one-off designs to a customer’s specific requirements.
- Prindiville Design also engineers, manufacturers and stocks a vast range of visual and performance tuning parts for a growing number of prestige and high performance cars – visit the company’s stylish new website, www.prindiville.co.uk, to view the full range.
- Prindiville Design produces high quality, tailor-made luggage to fit a selection of top-end supercars.
For more details about Prindiville Design and its dynamic new collection of cars and components, please call Alex Prindiville direct,
on +44 (0)2076242911, or email him via Alex@Prindiville.co.uk or contact Truska Angel via Truska@Prindiville.co.uk.