MR PRINDIVILLE`S FAVOURITE SUPERCAR FROM GENEVA 2012
Mr Prindiville`s favourite supercar, presented at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show was the Lamborghini Aventador J Roadster.
The two-seater Lamborghini Aventador J is a radically open automobile – exterior and interior meld into each other. The designers and engineers in Sant’Agata Bolognese have not only dispensed entirely with the roof, but also with the front windshield. This requires that drivers of the Aventador J must have the right equipment for driving at top speeds higher than 300 Km/h.
Prindiville are no strangers to the iconic Lamborghini. The Prindiville Murcielago won the Gumball 2010 rally. Prindiville have also redesigned and re-engineered a limited run of eight Lamborghini Aventadors and have put their individual style and flair to this Italian masterpiece.
For press information, images, and interview requests, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)2076242911
Notes to Editors
- The company has central London headquarters and relies extensively on British craftsmen, designers and engineers.
- Prindiville Design has extensive experience of carbonfibre manufacture and construction techniques, and practises this art in the automotive, aeronautic and boatbuilding industries.
- Alex Prindiville, the company’s Founder and Chief Designer, personally designs and oversees all Prindiville Design’s project
- Prindiville offers enhanced versions of the Ferrari 458, Range Rover Evoque and Lamborghini Aventador, it also has visual tuning components for a wide range of other supercar and prestige models, including Porsche, Bentley and BMW, as well as other Lamborghini, Ferrari and Range Rover models.
- As a bespoke coachbuilder, Prindiville Design can create one-off designs to a customer’s specific requirements.
- Prindiville Design also engineers, manufacturers and stocks a vast range of visual and performance tuning parts for a growing number of prestige and high performance cars – visit the company’s stylish new website, www.prindiville.co.uk, to view the full range.
- Prindiville Design produces high quality, tailor-made luggage to fit a selection of top-end supercars.
For more details about Prindiville Design and its dynamic new collection of cars and components, please call Alex Prindiville direct,
on +44 (0)2076242911, or email him via Alex@Prindiville.co.uk or contact Truska Angel via Truska@Prindiville.co.uk.