Posts Tagged ‘land rover defender’
- Luxury Limited Edition Land Rover Defender celebrates model debut in the Prindiville Collection.
- Only 25 individually-numbered vehicles available worldwide.
- Enhancements offer a superior level of performance, comfort, and practicality.
- Selection of interior and exterior colour scheme From Prindiville pallette.
- Priced at £52,000 or $81,500 (excluding import tax and shipping).
London-based bespoke coachbuilder, Prindiville Design, has unveiled a luxury Limited Edition Land Rover Defender, to celebrate the debut of the model in their Collection which counts some of today’s most sought after supercars. Restricted to only 25 units worldwide, the legendary four-wheel drive vehicle has received a number of visual and performance upgrades, designed to offer drivers true individuality coupled with a superior level of comfort and practicality.
The customised Land Rover Defender, which is available on the 90 wheelbase platform and in a two-to-seven seat configuration, will be hand-assembled by a team of highly skilled craftsmen at Prindiville’s UK manufacturing facility close to Silverstone. Enhancements to the suspension, braking system, cooling, and 2.4-litre engine will be undertaken by Defender specialists, Lincolnshire-based Alive Tuning, who has become renowned in their field for their unrivalled quality, and attention to detail.
Each of the 25 customers are invited to specify a bespoke paint scheme in either a matt or metallic finish from Prindviille’s very own palette, thereby complementing the beautifully-designed exterior which boasts a number of features exclusive to the Limited Edition model. These are namely a rear Prindiville signature badge, chrome side protection runners, LED front and rear headlamps, a titanium high performance sports exhaust, raised wheel arches, and 18-inch five-spoke metallic black alloy wheels, in addition to front and rear parking sensors and cameras, a world first for the Land Rover Defender.
The sumptuous luxurious interior, which is highlighted by an individually numbered aluminium plaque, comes courtesy of sport seats trimmed with the finest Italian leather hides dressed with hand-stitched piping. This is echoed in the matching leather steering wheel, alcantara driver and passenger carpets, and bespoke centre console storage unit, all built and tailored according to the owner’s colour selection.
Added sound proofing significantly reduces road and engine noise, allowing occupants to enjoy the unsurpassed driving experience as well as the in-car entertainment and communication system. This comes as standard with a five-inch built-in LCD television interface providing access to wireless Internet, a DVD player, satellite navigation, 360-degree external vision, four-speaker surround sound, as well as a connection to any mobile handset and MP3 device via Bluetooth.
Commenting on the launch of the new Limited Edition Land Rover Defender, Alex Prindiville, Founder and Chief Designer of Prindiville Design, explains: “The Limited Edition Land Rover Defender is a truly unique proposition in that it offers a more refined, quiet, and comfortable environment comparable to that of high-end 4x4s. This is an uncompromised solution for either urban city driving or long-distance journeys. The significant interest which we have enjoyed to date will no doubt pave the way for further Land Rover or Range Rover customisations of a similar nature.”
The Limited Edition Land Rover Defender by Prindiville Design is available to order now at a cost of £52,000 or US$81,500 (excluding import taxes and shipping).
- The company has central London headquarters and relies extensively on British craftsmen, designers and engineers.
- Prindiville Design has extensive experience of carbonfibre manufacture and construction techniques, and practises this art in the automotive, aeronautic and boatbuilding industries.
- Alex Prindiville, the company’s Founder and Chief Designer, personally designs and oversees all Prindiville Design’s projects.
- Although Prindiville Design is relaunching with enhanced versions of the Ferrari 458, Range Rover Evoque and Lamborghini Aventador, it also has visual tuning components for a wide range of other supercar and prestige models, including Porsche, Bentley and BMW, as well as other Lamborghini, Ferrari and Range Rover models.
- As a bespoke coachbuilder, Prindiville Design can create one-off designs to a customer’s specific requirements.
- Prindiville Design also engineers, manufacturers and stocks a vast range of visual and performance tuning parts for a growing number of prestige and high performance cars – visit the company’s stylish new website, www.prindiville.co.uk, to view the full range.
- Prindiville Design produces high quality, tailor-made luggage to fit a selection of top-end supercars.
For more details about Prindiville Design and its dynamic new collection of cars and components, please call Alex Prindiville direct, on +44 (0)207 624 2911, or email him via alex@Prindiville.co.uk