PRINDIVILLE SOON TO OFFICIALLY UNVEIL RANGE ROVER EVOQUE
London based bespoke coachbuilder, Prindiville Design, is soon to officially unveil the unique and highly desirable Prindiville Range Rover Evoque.
Meanwhile have a look at the Range Rover Evoque Convertible concept, presented at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show and let Prindiville know what you think!
This bold concept builds on the global success of the Evoque and continues Land Rover’s tradition for creating and leading new market segments. The concept is being shown to gauge reaction and to assess the potential for what could be another white space product, which is why Prindiville want to hear your views.
The soft-top convertible concept is based on the Range Rover Evoque Coupe. It features a fully retractable premium roof system with a Roll Over Protection System (ROPS). The concept cleverly combines capability and versatility with a drop down tailgate and a comfortable four seat package. The vehicle has been developed with Land Rover DNA at its heart, retaining key characteristics including a command driving position and all-terrain capability.
The Evoque’s dramatic rising waist line and distinctive shape has been retained and the new convertible body style has been achieved with minimal changes to weight and torsional rigidity. The hood is housed in a neat tapered finisher with the roof mechanism stowed discretely below the belt-line.
The Range Rover Evoque has been on sale for six months and is widely recognised as an international success with strong sales performances in 170 global markets, and achieving excellent customer satisfaction and class-leading residual values. The Evoque has been launched to worldwide media acclaim and to date has been honoured with over 90 international awards.
The Evoque Convertible Concept was revealed at Geneva 2012 as a design and engineering study. There is no production plans confirmed.
Notes to Editors
- The company has central London headquarters and relies extensively on British craftsmen, designers and engineers.
- Prindiville Design has extensive experience of carbonfibre manufacture and construction techniques, and practises this art in the automotive, aeronautic and boatbuilding industries.
- Alex Prindiville, the company’s Founder and Chief Designer, personally designs and oversees all Prindiville Design’s project
- Prindiville offers enhanced versions of the Ferrari 458, Range Rover Evoque and Lamborghini Aventador, it also has visual tuning components for a wide range of other supercar and prestige models, including Porsche, Bentley and BMW, as well as other Lamborghini, Ferrari and Range Rover models.
- As a bespoke coachbuilder, Prindiville Design can create one-off designs to a customer’s specific requirements.
- Prindiville Design also engineers, manufacturers and stocks a vast range of visual and performance tuning parts for a growing number of prestige and high performance cars – visit the company’s stylish new website, www.prindiville.co.uk, to view the full range.
- Prindiville Design produces high quality, tailor-made luggage to fit a selection of top-end supercars.
For more details about Prindiville Design and its dynamic new collection of cars and components, please call Alex Prindiville direct,
on +44 (0)2076242911, or email him via [email protected] or contact Truska Angel via [email protected].